Friday, March 07, 2008

Laila at Eight Months



I love this girl. I love that she is just happy "being". She doesn't need to DO anything. She's moved up to having eight teeth, loves her toes. (they're still painted from our Florida trip) She's pretty close to sitting up, doesn't want anything to do with being on her belly. Absolutely loves her siblings, and oatmeal. This year is flying.

Here's a couple pictures from Hallie's Birthday, isn't she gorgeous?




I just barely caught daddy, you know he's a sport (he has to be, he's got two girls), he just wasn't as excited about a picture!



And here's a few more from Colson's Birthday. I loved that he was reading his birthday cards, he's doing so awesome!! And see if you can see the excitement with Colson's gift, he really wantd the long shot. This super annoying gun toy thing, that's as big as he is! He loved it though.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

You have 3 beautiful children, but I know you already know that!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your kids are adorable! I had to laugh at the last post! heehee That would totally happen at my house too with daddy in charge. LOL

Dani

becca said...

Awe!! what cutie kids!!! these are great photos! josh looks good too in a tiara!

Des said...

I can't believe how these babies are growing up so fast. It just seems like so short of time when we both got that shocking pregnancy test!! Adrik will be 7 months on Friday. It is crazy. He doesn't have one single tooth. Laila looks a lot like Josh to me. So cute!