Friday, March 28, 2008

One of those Days.

Started great, ended horrendous.

However, I am determined to find Joy in my Journey. My husband came home to me, (i was not in the best of shape), and showed true compassion. He currently is holding Laila, and talking army bases with Colson as he builds them in his room. I love that he takes time to be with them after work. He's better at this then me. Thanks, Josh!

Things have been really hard for me right now, there's strained family relationships, some traumatic things in the past that have come up, and the stress of finding a job, has taken it's toll on me, which then affects my family.

But I'd like to take a moment to tell you some of my blessings:

Josh
Colson
Hallie
Laila

I love you guys!

4 comments:

becca said...

you are blessed! you have a sweet, special little family. they matter the most. :) love ya sis!

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time lately. I got anxious right before, but really 30 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was just weird. Finding the greys when I was 28 was much worse for me hands down!

Brandee said...

Sounds like you need a vacation...you'd better come out and see me! :)

EmilieAn said...

I'm sorry. Some days are just those days.
I'm on your team. Team mommy.
May the force be with you.