Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Free Hair Cuts. (From my 4 year old daughter)

Just throwing that out there. I thought since this is the second time she cut her own hair (she wanted bangs, this is what she told me) I could just offer her services to all those out there. Sigh.

We're in the midst of FHE and she's playing with my hair and takes off right before closing prayer. I call for her and say it's time for prayer. Mom, I want bangs she shouts from afar... I run to find her, the deed is done, with her long locks laying on the floor.

I was able to straighten them out, and they're a bit short. But thankfully could be worse. Why? we literally just grew out her bangs from the last episode with scissors. I don't like bangs for one reason and one reason only, they're ridiculous to keep up with, I don't want to trim bangs every two weeks. So here we go again.

No, I don't have a picture, I didn't want to turn it into a big production. I didn't want her to think her escapade was going to be rewarded. I'm sure a picture will be up soon, of her new found hair do.

4 comments:

Amy said...

OH NO!

that's what you get for having family home evening (hahaha)

Emily said...

My niece was tired of her bangs, so she got scissors and cut them to the roots. She learned the hard way that that wasn't the best way to get 'rid' of bangs!
I am sooo glad that Chris was the only one we had that cut his hair. For a boy, it's fairly easy to fox. You just buzz him.

The Galan Family said...

That Hallie is so funny. She knows what she wants and she WILL have it. Thankfully none of my kids have tried that but I'm sure it will happen one day. At least it's not one of those cut right at the head haircuts.

Gwenda said...

I'm so sorry! How do you get upset with her though? She's so CUTE!